Customer Service – Coordinator – Direct Mail Marketing
About The Job
As a Customer Service – Coordinator, you will be providing essential service and support to our Sales and Customer Service Teams. You will be answering inbound calls, processing customer orders and payments, providing solutions to customers’ questions, managing customer campaigns, and providing administrative support. In this action-packed environment and growing company, there are plenty of opportunities throughout the organization!
About Us: Our mantra is Help our customers be more successful. It’s a part of our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grew, making our customers successful expanded to include developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Now, our custom direct mail solutions combined with our online marketing offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve to achieve their business goals. We employ 55+ employees and have been creating a great place to work for more than 15 years.
We have been recognized by the Tampa Bay Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 for the last 4 years as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. We strive to create a positive work environment for our team members and it shows; when asked, our employees often state that we are their extended family.
- Process customer orders and payments
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide solutions to customer questions
- Manage customer campaigns in conjunction with Marketing Consultants
- Provide administrative support; (i.e. assist with quotes, input orders, fax items, etc.)
- Follow through on client orders and respond promptly to customer inquiries
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer Service experience in fast-paced customer-centric environment
- Experience working in a team setting
- Ability to make sound judgment calls and work in a multi-tasking role
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Outgoing and able to create trust relationship quickly
- High school diploma required; college level education preferred
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $10 – $12 an hour
- One-on-one training and support from of our Sales Managers
- Matching retirement program (SIMPLE IRA plan)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan (with Company match), and discounts at local businesses, including Crossfit.
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.